APPLY NOW! Full Tuition Scholarships at University of Toronto in Canada, 2018 | Nigerians Inclusive
Scholarship Description: The new Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program is now available on offer at the University of Toronto in Canada. Students from around the world are eligible to apply to pursue the Postgraduate and undergraduate program.
About University: The University of Toronto (U of T, UToronto, or Toronto) is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate or an Undergraduate programme as the case maybe.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
- an international student
- an original and creative thinker
- committed to school and community
- a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- currently, in their final year of secondary school or have graduated from a University (for Post-Gradutes)
- intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Deadline: School Nomination deadline: March 30th, 2018; Student Application deadline: April 9th, 2018.
See also:UK: Northumbria University Newcastle Full Tuition Scholarship is now opened for international Students, 2018
Application Procedure: To apply, you’ll need to:
- Apply Online to study at the University of Toronto and to begin your studies in 2018
- Complete your application form for admission before the appropriate deadlines.